Task 1: Complete the dialogue using the words in the box!
A journalist is interviewing Lidya Lau, a young singer.
The journalist : Congratulations on your ……(1)……, Lidya.
Lidya : ……(2)…… I’m so happy.
The journalist : What is the ……(3)…… of your new album?
Lidya : Lao Zhi Zao jian Kang Ge.
The journalist : Can you tell me how many albums you have ……(4)……?
Lidya : Sure. I have four albums.
The journalist : I see. How old were you when you did the first one?
Lidya : I was four.
The journalist : Wow! ……(5)……!
Lidya : Yes, and I also want to tell you that I ……(6)…… an award from MURI as
the first child who ……(7)…… a Mandarin album in Indonesia.
The journalist : Well, once again ……(8)……, Lidya.
Lidya : Thanks so much.
Task 2: Create a dialogue based on the situation given!
1. Michael asks Susan to see West Life. Susan accepts it.
Michael : Would you like to see West Life concert in HI on Saturday evening?
2. Dony asks Susi to watch tennis match this afternoon, but Susi refuse because she is busy.
3. There is a big discount in Matahari Department Store.
Intan asks Mira to go there for shopping and Mira agree.
4. Tiara will held a birthday party next Sunday morning, and she invites Rizky to come but Rizky can’t come because he must go to his grandparents with his family.
5. The day is very hot. Tanjung asks her brother to have some drinks and her brother agrees, because he is thirsty.
Task 3: Put the verbs in the brackets into the correct form.
1. Judy had to get used to _____ on the left. (drive)
2. When I was a child, I used to ______ swimming everyday. (go)
3. I’m the boss. I’m not used to _________ told what to do. (be)
4. You’ll have to get used to _______ less if you want to lose weight. (eat)
5. There used to ____ a cinema on this corner but it was knocked down.
1. Indonesia is very dirty nowadays. Indonesian don’t like to clean their environment and it costs flood everywhere. And they also careless to every roles. Give your opinion about the sentences.
2. Make an argument based on the following sentence:
Studying in Senior High School has more benefits in entering higher education