Questions 31 to 36: Choose the most appropriate answer to correct the errors in the sentences below.
31. Sita: "Look! Those leather bags (A) are beautiful. Which one do you (B) like best?"
Umi: "The brown and the black one are beautiful. But the brown one has (C) better quality leather than the black one."
Sita: "I agree with you. But it’s (D) most expensive than the black one."
32. Andi: "Do you know the woman (A) whom is sitting next to Ms. Hera?"
Cita: "(B) The one with glasses and long hair? (C) Is she the new English teacher?"
Andi: "Yes, she is. She (D) has just moved from Surabaya."
33. Operator: "Good morning. (A) May I help you?"
Caller: "Good morning. (B) Should I get the number for PT. Langgeng Jaya?"
Operator: "I’m sorry, Sir. We don’t have a (C) listing (D) under that name."
34. Cameroon is a West African country of ten million people (A) which has been very successful in growing food for (B) it people, unlike many other West African countries. Since 1971, it has (C) doubled its output of major foodstuffs (D) such as maize and potatoes.
35. Kiki: "(A) Why were you late this morning?"
Ima: "I’m sorry. My motorcycle (B) wouldn’t start, so I (C) had to go by public transportation."
Kiki: "If you had arrived earlier, you (D) would meet the new supervisor."
36. Wati: "I (A) heard some bad news about you several weeks ago. (B) Was it true?"
Rini: "Yes, my laptop (C) was stolen while I was sleeping in my boarding room."
Wati: "Oh, I am (D) glad to hear that."