SD NEGERI 02 PANCA KARSA PURNAJAYA
KECAMATAN BANJAR AGUNG
Alamat : Jl. Raya Penghubung Kp. Pancamulia Kecamatan Banjar Agung Kabupaten Tulang Bawang
1. Tulis nomor dan nama Anda pada lembar jawaban yang disediakan
2. Periksa dan bacalah soal dengan teliti sebelum Anda bekerja
3. Kerjakanlah soal anda pada lembar jawaban
4. Gunakan waktu dengan efektif dan efisien
5. Periksalah pekerjaan anda sebelum diserahkan kepada Pengawas
This is my school. The headmaster is in the office. There is a library near a classroom; my school has a schoolyard and a toilet. In the yard there is a flag. There is a teacher in front of the classroom and there are students in the garden.
1. Where is the headmaster? He is in........
A. the classroom
B. the office
2. There is a ... near a classroom.
3. My school has........
A. a schoolyard and a toilet
B. a classroom
C. toilet and waiting room
D. Toilet and bench.
4. Who is in front of classroom? He is........
B. a teacher
D. school guard
5. It is a........
C. rainy day
D. sunny day
6. Mitha ... playing computer game.
7. Is this a bird? ... It is a butterfly
A. Yes, it is
B. Yes, it is not
C. No, it is not
D. No, it is
8. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him
9. Do you like chocolate? Yes….
10. My mother ... in the kitchen every day.
11. eating - like -some – I- cake in good sentence
A.I like some eating cake
B.I eating like some cake
C.I like eating some cake
D. I like some cake eating
12. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I
can get some food in ........
C. post office
13. have - lunch - we - to – want in good sentence is
A. We have to want lunch
B. We lunch to have want
C. We want to lunch have
D. We want to have lunch
14. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in
classroom. He is a ........
15. Please change the sentence into negative
form. She wears blouse and skirt for shopping.
A. she doesn’t wear blouse and skirt for
B. She doesn’t wears blouse and skirt for
C. She don’t wear blouse and skirt for
D. She don’t wears blouse and skirt for
16. Please change the sentence into positive form.
Do you like meatball?
A. like you are meatball
B. you like are meatball
C. meatball are you like
D. You like meatball
17. please change the sentence into interrogative
Form. There is a raincoat.
A. A raincoat is there
B. Is a raincoat there
C. Is there a raincoat
D. There a raincoat is
18. There…..trousers on the bad
20. My mother……a kebaya for attending wedding
21. Randy and I…..T-shirt and shorts for playing
22. 10.40 WIB. It is…….
A. twenty minutes to eleven
B. twenty minutes past eleven
C. twenty minutes to ten
D. twenty minutes past nine
23. It is five minutes to nine…..
24. It is half past seven
25. It is quarter to eleven
26. It is five to four
27…..time is it now?
28.11.50. It is…….
A. ten minutes past twelve
B. ten minutes to twelve
C. ten minutes to eleven
D. ten minutes past eleven
29. 08.45. It is…..
A. a quarter to eight
B. a quarter past eight
C. a quarter to nine
D. a quarter past nine
30. 01.50. It is…..
A. ten minutes to two
B. ten minutes to one
C. ten minutes past two
D. ten minutes past one
31. We can fly like…..
32. It can bark like….
33. The…….can hop.
34. The snake can…..
35. Crocodile is……animals
B. Please translate into Indonesian or English
1. My holiday was interesting.
2. May I pet the rabbit
3. Saya suka kerudung merah muda
4. Ibu mempunyai baju hangat hijau muda
5. Ayah selalu bangun setiap jam 05.00 pagi
c. Please make the sentence into positive (+),
negative (-) and interrogative (?) form. Use the words below.